Sunday 2 August 2015

Return from a hiatus

This has been my first post in more than a month, mainly due to the non birthday events that occurred on my birthday this year.  I’m not going to go into those now, or why the hiatus, but may do some time in the future.  Suffice to say that the arseholes who broke into our house while Susan was at work and I was in Tuvalu, probably have no idea of the knock on consequences of their actions!

Some of my posts in the near future will be about while I was back in NZ, so it’s useful to capture here, when I left Tuvalu and when I return.  Mind you, it should be fairly obvious from the posts.  So, I flew out of Tuvalu on the 16th June (a week early due to the break-in) and flew out of Auckland to return to Tuvalu (where I am posting this from) on the 24th July.

I remember when I started this blog that my intent was just to capture bits n pieces of happenings, observations, thoughts and the likes that I thought might be of interest to me in the future, and as a way of staying ‘in touch’ with the world from Tuvalu.  I think I mentioned also that I would post when I did and not to a set routine, well at least that was in my mind at the time if I didn’t write that.  It may be, that I post a bit more this trip than I have in the past, in part because I have been slack and tardy on staying up to date, and partly because I think it will be useful to me to do so. 


Anyway, this is the first post for a while, and as I like photos if I can, I thought I’d share what the full moon looked after rising here in Tuvalu on the 30th July.




Hope you find something of interest in the posts to come if you are following or come across bits n pieces, and welcome to Isobella. The latest member of the Henricksen and Morgan families, who arrived just a bit early but is doing fine and will no doubt change us all in some way. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment